Dixie State University Campus Store - Technology Department
The DSU Campus Store, Technology Department carries a variety of hardware, software, accessories, laptop bags, tablet cases, and is an Apple® Authorized Campus Store. We carry some special items in fitness as well. These items combine the use of gym equipment with technology to assist you in making and keeping goals in fitness.
For more information on what is offered in the Technology Department of the DSU Campus Store call (435) 652-7644 and ask for the Technology Department.
We have multiple options for you, as a student you can get incredible savings on Apple, HP or Dell Products.
Dixie State University Campus Store - Apple® Authorized Campus Store
The DSU Campus Store is an Apple Authorized Campus Store and carries the latest supply of Apple TV®, Apple Cinema Display®, iPod®, iPad®, MacBook Air®, MacBook Pro®, Mac Mini®, and iMac®. We offer special education pricing on applicable products. All Mac and iPad products are tax free. Online Sales are limited on education priced products, but we do offer a portal to the Apple Education Store where you can make online purchases of Apple Products. We also carry several Apple accessories including; AppleCare®, AirPort Express®, AirPort Extreme®, AirPort Time Capsule®, USB SuperDrive, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, Wireless Keyboard, MagSafe®, EarPods, cabling and so much more!
Apple offers you two ways to select and purchase your Apple products
A. Through the Dixie State Campus Store
- The Dixie State Campus Store carries current generation Macbook Airs, Macbook Pros, iMacs, iPads and accessories. All prices are academic prices
- Special orders (custom computers and supplies) can be ordered through the Dixie State Campus Store by calling (435) 652-7644 in the technology department or visiting the technology department.
* All purchases require DSU ID or similar proof of education affiliation.
* No non-academic purchases are allowed on computers or education priced products.
B. Online through Apple Retail & Education Stores
- Visit the Dixie State University Apple Store Online Portal - DSU Apple Campus Store
- Identify yourself as a student/parent/educator at Dixie State University.
* Product purchased online will need to be shipped / fees may apply
Dixie State University Campus Store - Apple® Authorized Service Provider
If your computer is in need of service our Service Center is open:
The Service Center is here to help students with any computer problem on any computer platform.
We are located on the second floor of the Holland Building, adjacent to the help desk.
You can contact one of our computer experts at: 435-879-4444
Contact us in-store directly if you wish to purchase a HP Product.
Dell Educational Connection
Order online at the Dell Educational Store: www.dell.com/dixiestate